Magnesium is a mineral essential to the proper functioning of the human body. It participates in more than 300 metabolic reactions in the body. It works in close association with sodium, potassium and calcium, with which it must remain in balance in the body. About half of the body’s magnesium is found in bones and teeth, while the rest is located in muscles, liver and other soft tissues. It is eliminated by the kidneys.
Magnesium contributes particularly to nerve transmission and muscle relaxation after contraction, which is vital for cardiac function. It is essential for maintaining a regular heart rhythm, lipid metabolism, and regulating blood sugar and blood pressure. By its relaxing action on the smooth muscles, dilating on the vessels and normalizing on nerve conduction, magnesium can play a role in relieving pain associated with menstruation and migraines, for example.
Potassium is an essential mineral that provides several vital functions in the body, such as sodium and chlorine
Here are its main functions in the organization.
• It works closely with sodium to maintain the acid-base balance of the body and the fluid. It controls the rate of fluids and the pH inside the cells, while sodium does the same thing outside the cells.
• It is essential to the transmission of nerve impulses.
• It is essential to muscle contraction, including that of the heart muscle.
• It contributes to the proper functioning of the kidneys and the adrenal glands.
• It contributes to many enzymatic reactions, protein synthesis and carbohydrate metabolism, among others.
Caution: Dietary supplements should be used as part of a healthy lifestyle and should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep out of the reach of children.
Packaging: 20 Sticks
|*||Pro 100 g
Par 100 g
|Energiewert (Brennwert) / Valeur énergétique||24.6 kJ
|983.7 kJ (235.3 kcal)|
|Eiweiβ / Protéines||< 0,1 g||<0,1 g|
|Kohlenhydrate / Glucides||1.47 g||58.62 g|
|Fett / Lipides||< 0,1 g||<0,1 g|
|Magnesium / Magnésium||187.5 mg||50||7.50 g|
|Kalium / Potassium||150 mg||7.5||6.00 g|
|* % der empfohlenen Tagesdosis
(* % nutrient reference values)
* % apport journalier recommandé